quarta-feira, 15 de junho de 2011

If I feel.


Do you want to know a secret? I love her. Yesterday I send to her all my loving. I have no reply, she has no misery and bought a ticket to ride to the world with sky diamonds she’s leaving home and I’m a loser.

I should have known better, Michelle, Anna, Penny Lane, Julia, Jude, Bonnie, Eleanor Rigby, Lady Madonna, Carol, Sally and lovely Rita, everybody's trying to be my baby but all I need is Lucy eight days a week. I love every little thing in her, its only love so I will let it be.

Sometime before….tomorrow never knows
 
That'll be the day, here comes the sun, he said that Lucy is free as a bird but she loves me too. I said yes but the sun said: 

“No! Wait, you going to across the universe to get to her, you can’t buy love, you can deserve this.”

“I can’t lose that girl!”

Now I need help to get to her because I live in a yellow submarine and I can’t drive my car to the sky. Why she has to go? Okay I'll get you! I need someone help me run for your life .  

I have one idea !I will need a little help from my friends from Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, Taxman said  You can do that!” but Mr. Moonlight help in this hard day's night. So I will follow the moon and I'll be back.

I got to her in the morning.

Good morning
Good morning!”
Good morning girl!”- She smiled

Oh! Darling, I have a feeling deep inside It’s only love from me to you. So please, please, please close your eyes and let me kiss you. Baby is you! Can you love me too?”

Any time at all, Jo Jo! You like me too much…”

So the blackbird appears:
“This boy is a nowhere man! You can't do that her majesty.”

And she said:
“I don’t care! He never let me down. All I need is love.”

I'm happy just to dance with you, thank you girl. I will always be in love with you. P.S I love you.

I want you and you'll be mine.”

That’s was things we said. So in a good day sunshine we get back to Yellow Submarine in Pepperland where we belong and we gonna stay forever together with three cool cats.
  
END.

Um comentário: